If marijuana misuse occurs, then this must be handled in a system where society acknowledges the adult's right to decide, the child's right to proper and meaningful guidance, and the right of all to freedom from perverse and prejudicial law.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Crucial distinction between harm 'caused by', and 'associated with' marijuana
- 3. Why prohibition is WRONG
- 4. Erroneous Harm Prevention model
- 5. Economic and Ecological Benefits of Cannabis Use
- 6. Health Promotion - 'free of double standards'
- 7. Social Adjustment required
- 8. References.