CAYAD Objectives and Ottawa Charter
- to develop innovative grassroots action, including creative forums for expression that contribute to youth development with special focus on resiliency and community connectedness
- to work towards holistic development and strengthening of families as central for building social capital and addressing drug and drug related harm issues
- to raise community awareness on drug and drug related harm and increase their capability for responding to the issue
- to promote an intersectoral and collaborative response that facilitates better cooperation at local level and contributes to linking the local, regional and national level strategies and action
- to facilitate the development of policy, guidelines and commitment towards innovative initiatives that promote safe and healthy environments for young people.
Blair Anderson ‹(•¿•)›
ph (643) 389 4065 cell 027 265 7219